List:       fop-user
Subject:    Right aligned text flutters
From:       "Müller,_Markus" <markus.mueller () sdm ! de>
Date:       2003-03-27 20:12:47

Hi foopers,

Using FOP 0.20.4rc (ok, that's not the current version ;-)) I generate an
invoice having a table with invoice items like this:

INVOICE

Books					2000,00
Mice                            50,00
Couch                          600,00
Quietscheentchen			   5,00

Since we live in the 21th century, we do not use fixed fonts :-)
The right most column has the attribute xxxalign="end". When displaying the
document, the amounts are right aligned, but not really exactly. The right
border flutters in the range of about 1/2 mm. How can I stop this
fluttering???

Thanks for help in advance,
Markus