List:       fop-dev
Subject:    Exception: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: with JDK1.1.8 while converting fo to pdf
From:       bachner <Eduard.Bachner () isa-tools ! de>
Date:       2001-06-29 9:38:24

Hi all,

while trying to convert a fo file to pdf, with the new version =
(fop-0-19.0) i got

Exception occurred during event dispatching:
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java.io.File: method =
getParentFile()Ljava/io/File; not found
	at org.apache.fop.apps.Options.setCommandLineOptions(Options.java:102)
	at =
org.apache.fop.apps.CommandLineStarter.<init>(CommandLineStarter.java:31)=

	at =
org.apache.fop.apps.CommandLineOptions.getStarter(CommandLineOptions.java=
:374)

Starting to analize the problem i found out:
- the conversion works without problems with jdk 1.3,
but not with JDK1.1.8.

How can I avoid this problem, when I have to use JDK1.1.8?

Thanks for any help,
Eduard.

__________________________
Eduard Bachner
Consulting

ISA Tools GmbH
Kupferstr. 36
D-70565 Stuttgart

Tel: +49(711)22769-51
Fax: +49(711)22769-29
Email: Eduard.Bachner@isa-tools.de
WWW: http://www.isa-tools.de

Die Liebe ist so unproblematisch wie ein Fahrzeug. Problematisch sind =
nur
die Lenker, die Fahrg=E4ste und die Stra=DFe.

                                                        Franz Kafka