List:       fop-dev
Subject:    Could not delete temporary file 'fop.tmp'
From:       Chetan Vig <chetan_vig () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-06-27 15:16:21

seshadri,

When I run multiple pdf's at the same time I get this error

Could not delete temporary file 'fop.tmp', delete manually and start again

and it kills my server. I guess its unable to delete the file coz its being
used by the first process.
I think the temp file needs to be handled in such a way so that we can run
multiple threads of fop at the same time.

Let me know ur thoughts on this.

-Chetan