List:       fop-dev
Subject:    Re: run out of memory
From:       Chetan Vig <chetan_vig () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-05-31 13:32:18

I am running the FOP from within a servlet. How do I use this BUF command
within a servlet? Also, please explain what do u mean by buffer_file. Is it
like a temporary file where the buffer is written or what?

Also, I am running FOP 0.17 ...what file should I get from CVS to get this new
feature.

Thanks in advance,

-Chetan Vig