List:       fop-dev
Subject:    Re: Adding a new layout manager
From:       sdridi <sdridi () iptech-group ! com>
Date:       2013-06-21 8:51:26

I completely agree. They often say the best way to assess your understanding
of a subject is to try to explain it to someone else. Maybe the time has
come to give something back to this great community :)

Actually, I have been thinking to write a general introduction tutorial to
FOP, because let's say it the current code-base could be quite intimidating
to new developers.