List:       fop-dev
Subject:    Re: table markers bug
From:       Pascal Sancho <pascal.sancho () takoma ! fr>
Date:       2010-02-17 9:08:21

Hi Lars,

You should post using-Fop related questions on the Fop-user list, please.

The XSL-FO REC 1.1 says that fo:marker content is
"(#PCDATA|%inline;|%block;)*" (see [1]).
Therefore, as said in log, your fo:marker contains at least 1
fo:table-row, while it should not. Can you check that?
If this not the case, can you provide a short XSL-FO that reproduce this
issue?

Note that the link you provided points to a Release Candidate of the
REC. The current REC url is "http://www.w3.org/TR/xsl"

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/xsl/#fo_marker

Pascal