List:       fop-dev
Subject:    Re: Character-by-character font selection strategy
From:       Max Berger <max () berger ! name>
Date:       2009-01-19 12:01:28

Dongsheng,

looks like you'll have to wait for proper character selection to be
implemented - this should solve your problems. For now you could try to
add a space between your characters and the rest of the word, or use a
full unicode font such as DejaVu.

Max

--
http://max.berger.name/
OpenPGP ID: C93C5700 Fpr: AB6638CE472A499B3959 ADA2F989A2E5C93C5700