List:       fop-dev
Subject:    Re: problem with identity comparison in types inheriting from
From:       Glen Mazza <gmazza () apache ! org>
Date:       2005-06-26 16:56:37

Nils Meier wrote:

>That was exactly my thinking - I'm planning to embed FOP as well
>as xsl-docbook. Going through apps.FOP forces me to package
>stuff that I don't really need since it seems to be designed
>around running it from the command-line (forcing dependencies
>to CommandLineOptions and the avalon stuff).

Happy to hear you working with Docbook as well.  Please report any bugs
or problems with the Docbook stylesheets on FOP 1.0 (and there will be
hundreds right now). Bugzilla entries would be fantastic:  simple FO
reproducing the problem, PDF of how it looks on 0.20.5 (the "good"
case), and how it looks on 1.0.  Patch fixing the problem would also be
nice, if you have the time.

Thanks,
Glen