List:       fop-dev
Subject:    Re: (PMC'ers) give Finn write access...
From:       Finn Bock <bckfnn () worldonline ! dk>
Date:       2003-12-31 11:21:27

[Jeremias Maerki]

> Ok, Finn, what we need from you is your preferred unix username and the
> email address you would like to have <uid>@apache.org forwarded to.

I have always done my open-source work under the 'bckfnn' handle. If
possible, I would like to pick that as my unixname. Otherwise 'fb' or
'fbock' will work too.

The forwarding should be done to bckfnn@worldonline.dk

> At least as important is to immedidately sign the Contributors License
> agreement (CLA) and send (or fax) it to the Apache Software Foundation
> as fast as possible. I'd send it in paper, even if it takes longer
> there's a higher chance of immediate success. You only get the account
> if the CLA has been received. Find the CLA here:
> http://www.apache.org/licenses#clas

I've send that yesterday, 30-dec, by snail mail.

> As a new committer there are a few things to learn:
> http://incubator.apache.org/learn/newcommitters.html
> http://incubator.apache.org/learn/

Thank you.

> Feel free to ask for help with setting up SSH or whatever when you get
> your login.

Thanks. Hopefully I'll manage with the very fine guides.

regards,
finn