List:       fop-dev
Subject:    RE: PDFTranscoder & Batik library in FOP 1.0
From:       Petar <opeka0-dev0 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2003-12-29 16:50:12

Well, it looks like Batik 1.5 label in CVS was set on 2003.07.11 so if the
Batik JAR in FOP 1.0 is the latest build from 2003.10.11 then we are already
using something newer than Batik 1.5.

I don't know if it would be appropriate but it would be nice to have a
corresponding label in Batik CVS for JARs checked in to FOP.  This way we would
know what source code it corresponds to.  The way it is now I don't know how to
find the source code for Batik JAR in FOP.  Is it is from 2003.07.11 in the
morning, or evening, or...

I see a new label in Batik CVS as "batik-1_5_1rc2".  I might try to pull that
code and see if it works with FOP 1.0.

Petar