List:       fop-dev
Subject:    RE: How do you edit your XML files?
From:       Michiel Verhoef <michiel.verhoef () cmg ! nl>
Date:       2002-05-31 6:02:28

Hi Ben,

Cooktop does a lot of what you propose here but unfortunately it is windows
only.
Have a look at www.xmlcooktop.com. BTW this gadget is free and you can add a
lot
of functionality (templates, XSL/XML code snippets) easily and you have a
choice
of all kinds of XSLT/FO processors (and you can change/add these if/when
needed).

If only this editor were mulitplatform :-)

Cheers,

Michiel