List:       fop-dev
Subject:    FOP port to C# on SourceForge
From:       Sarandos Steve <Sarandos.Steve () PBGC ! GOV>
Date:       2002-05-30 14:04:09

I have released my initial port of FOP 0.20.3 to C# that I mentioned a few
months ago on this list.  Unfortunately the project I was planning on using
it for has taken a different direction and I haven't had much time to clean
up the code and make it pretty.  However it does run in Visual Studio.NET
and right now just produces EMF page images.  I haven't had a chance to
fully port the PDFRenderer.

Even though the code is a bit of a mess as compared to the professional
standards that we enjoy from Apache, I thought I would release the code so
that any one that is interested can have a look and perhaps contribute to
it's further development.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/fop-dotnet