List:       focus-virus
Subject:    Need info about virus v.s. Oracle system.
From:       sgignac () novatechglass ! com
Date:       2003-03-25 21:18:15

Hi,

We are installing a brand new HP-UX server to run Oracle Business Suite. I
am in charge of the data security and would like to know if someone know a
virus that could attack HP-UX or the Oracle Web server engine. All users
will use the famous "Internet Explorer" to connect to Oracle, so I would
like to prevent.

I did some search through many Virus library over the web and did'nt find
anything. Any advise?

Sebastien Gignac
Sysadmin & data security.
Novatech Glass Inc

Powerful Anti-Spam Management and More...
SurfControl E-mail Filter puts the brakes on spam and
includes e-mail management tools to help combat viruses
and confidential data leakage. Download a free trial:
http://www.surfcontrol.com/go/zsfvl1