List:       focus-virus
Subject:    RE: Application for auto-download of AV exe definitions/program u
From:       Richard de Jong <richard.de.jong () framfab ! nl>
Date:       2001-10-17 7:20:08

Hi Greg,

Get the "LiveUpdate Administration Utility" from Symantec. We use it to
periodically download updates of the Symantec programs we use (mostly nav),
and to place them on a network share from which LiveUpdate on the desktops
pull there updates.

The only thing still missing is a way to automagically get it to run by
itself, since it requires a few clicks...

Grtz, Rich