List:       focus-virus
Subject:    RE: Nimda reborn?
From:       "Robert Woods" <robert.woods () percepta-crm ! com>
Date:       2001-10-16 23:25:13

William,
  Yes, in the last 10 days, I have seen the following on my gateways:

1.  http port scans
2.  ftp port scans
3.  Exchange Services port scans
4.  Printer Services port scans

  I would definitely have to define the activity of late as a re-assurgence.
Anyone else sharing similar findings on their gateways?

Rob