List:       focus-virus
Subject:    RE: Anyone ever seen this with GroupShield
From:       "Chris Hall" <chris.hall () promoOrder ! com>
Date:       2001-10-11 22:42:06

I have had this happen to me in the past...in fact it did it just the
other day...when I did a manual scan with my NAV for exchange...it did
it cause I changed the settings on what to do with files and what to
look for.

When you add new definitions you need to rescan your system...cause the
virus could be sitting in someones mailbox and not gone active....and
the earlier engine and or defintions did not detect it and now they do.