List:       focus-sun
Subject:    SV: Restricting FTP home directory (chroot
From:       Patrik Sternudd <patrik.sternudd () COPPER ! SE>
Date:       2000-07-07 23:41:55

Well, since this is a security related mailinglist, or so I think
at least, I wouldn't really recommend using wu-ftpd which, during
the years, has been known to contain a lot of security related bugs.
I would rather go for ncftpd or proftpd. Of course, it would be really
interesting to hear opinions from people who actually tried various
daemons, most like which one is the most secure.

Just my two $0.02 anyways,

/Patrik