List:       focus-sun
Subject:    Re: wget ?
From:       Scott Morris <smorris () GRIDNET ! COM>
Date:       2000-05-24 16:21:18

wget-1.5.3-sol25-sparc-local.gz. The wget network utility to retrieve files
from the World Wide Web using HTTP and FTP - installs in /usr/local.

info from:
http://www.sunfreeware.com/

Scott R. Morris
Internet Systems Engineer
UUNET

"Every now and then, I go into my own little world...
	but it's ok, they know me there."
-MST3k