List:       focus-sun
Subject:    portal security
From:       Balletta Angelo <Angelo.Balletta () SEMAGROUP ! IT>
Date:       2000-05-08 15:06:24

I am looking for information about the security involving all components of
a portal for e-business. User access control (authentication), channel
security (web, wap, sms etc.) are the main issues. Is there anybody willing
to give me a hint about it. I mean...any kind of basic info where to begin
the investigation of each component of the architecture of a portal

thanks in advance

Angelo Balletta
Sema Group - R&D