List:       focus-sun
Subject:    Re: Upgrading Motif libraries under 5.5.1
From:       Dean Turner <turner () SECURITYFOCUS ! COM>
Date:       2000-05-04 15:22:19

While the list is indeed geared towards security, the odd
request for help on integration issues may get through.  I
agree with Casper on this particular issue though.  This
thread is now finished.

Dean Turner

BTWE, I was under the impression that this is a security
related
mailing list?

Qeustions like the above are, IMHO, better asked in
comp.unix.solaris
or on the sun-managers mailing list.  Moderator?

Casper