List:       focus-sun
Subject:    Administrivia
From:       Hal Flynn <flynn () securityfocus ! com>
Date:       2002-06-07 22:58:05

Apparently, my request for opinions on the topic of Sun Advisories has
struck a chord with a number of people, both for and against.

Out of fairness to everybody, I've decided that I'm going to take opinions
up through the evening of Wednesday before getting tallies, investigating
options, and making a final decision.

Thanks for the excellent feedback everybody has been sharing.  I'm doing
my best to respond to each post individually.  The volume is, however,
quite high.  If I don't respond, please don't take it personally...I'm
really having a hard time keeping up!

Thanks again everybody for your feedback.  Much appreciated!

Hal Flynn
UNIX Focus Area Manager
SecurityFocus

"Semper Fidelis"