List:       focus-ms
Subject:    RE: ISA as a proxy
From:       "Yossue Rodriguez" <yrodriguez () TerraBank ! com>
Date:       2008-06-03 13:25:16

Hello

I am running Isa Server 2006 integrated with Websecurity of Websense, and this works \
very well, Websecurity complements the Isa Server with the rules of filtering by \
websites, and also provides a service reports very good.

But,
Tip: If you install a trial version of ISA Server 2006 and integrated with the \
WebSecurity, when you upgrade to official version of the ISA Server, will be obliged \
to Uninstall the Websecurity to upgrade to Isa.  This is cumbersome because the \
WebSecurity can not export the configuration, so you will be configured from the \
outset.

This happened to me, I hope to help you

Regards
Yossue