List:       focus-ms
Subject:    RE: XP Hardening
From:       "dave kleiman" <dave () davekleiman ! com>
Date:       2008-05-14 3:10:28

You could always try S-Lok, it locks down servers and XP specific to their
function. (e.g. and IIS server has different lockdown features than an
Exchange server)

http://www.s-doc.com/products/slok.asp

Flash presentation: http://www.s-doc.com/products/presentation_slok.asp

I know the developer fairly well.