List:       focus-ms
Subject:    Imaging question for MS OS.
From:       Jitendra Kalyankar <jitendra.kalyankar () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-06-21 7:30:37

I am looking out for some imaging tools for our enterprise.
I would like to know what would be the best tools for
imaging and what kind of security approch I would need
to take for the imaging the MS Server as well MS Desktop
OSes. I know few imaging tools but I could not find any
security related documents anywhere.

Any help in this regard is highly appreciated. If this is not
the correct forum then please guide me to the forum where
I can place this question.

--
Thanks,
Jitendra Kalyankar