List:       focus-ms
Subject:    RE: Location Aware GPO question
From:       "Drew Simonis" <simonis () myself ! com>
Date:       2004-04-18 19:34:50

Jannie,
Thanks for your response.

The major difference between this solution and the ICS one
you refer to, is that the client must be able to connect to
a DC for changes to take effect, which the ICS function seems
to be specifically designed to NOT require (for understandable
reasons.)
<<

This is really the crux of my question.  I know about the use
of sites and such.  I want to emulate the behaviour you mention
above, i.e. not having to refresh policy in order to allow the
change.

-ds