List:       focus-ms
Subject:    MDAC security patch problem?
From:       Neil Morris <neilm () ltc ! hw ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2004-01-16 15:03:22

Hi
Has anyone had problems with the latest MS security patch to fix an issue in MDAC?
I've found that after applying i'm getting errors with some JDBC database \
connections. Has anyone else had this problem, or can suggest something that the \
patch may have changed? I believe it fixes a bit of code relating to checking the \
length of data.

cheers
Neil