List:       focus-ms
Subject:    RE: Securing ASP.NET for Hosting
From:       "David Sommers" <dsommers () dialogmedical ! com>
Date:       2002-10-29 15:31:26

Building Secure ASP.NET Applications:
Authentication, Authorization, and Secure Communication

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnnetse
c/html/secnetlpMSDN.asp

This white paper (608 printed pages) is listed under the .NET
Security/Technical Articles section which also contains several other
interested and useful documents.

Including:
	> Secure Coding Guidelines for the .NET Framework
	> Security in .NET: Enforce Code Access Rights with the Common
Language Runtime
	> The Security Infrastructure of the CLR Provides Evidence,
Policy, Permissions, and Enforcement Services
	> Code Access Security and Distribution Features in .NET Enhance
Client-Side Apps
	> .NET Framework Enterprise Security Policy Administration and
Deployment

- David Sommers.