List:       focus-ms
Subject:    RE: Change password in OWA
From:       Dominic Morin <DominicM () chic ! multihexa ! com>
Date:       2001-11-29 14:30:07

Oups,

i 've don't pay attention to "2k". sorry

my first reply is with OWA 5.5

for OWA 2000:

the file: exchweb/bin/usa/options.js

have a function:

function openChangePassword()
{
	var objLocation	=	window.location;
	var szServer	=	objLocation.host;
	var szClose		=	g_szUserBase + "/?Cmd=close";
	var szURL		=	"https://" + szServer +
"/iisadmpwd/aexp2b.htr?" + szClose;
	var szOpts		=
"toolbar=0,location=0,directories=0,status=0,menubar=0,scrollbars=1,resizabl
e=1,width=355,height=350";
	window.open(szURL,0,szOpts)
}
change https:// + szserver + ...