List:       focus-ms
Subject:    SV: Change password in OWA
From:       <Gunnar.Thermaenius () forumsql ! se>
Date:       2001-11-28 13:14:01

Yes i have a windows 2000 server but it's in a seperate domain and
linked only by trust to the real domain. And yes it's in AD. It's no
problem changing the user password. But what i wana do is redirect the
button wich you press in owa to another site. All this because i can't
have the owa iis with ssl. So what i have done is that i have set up the
iisadmpwd on another iis but i need to link the button to that adress.
And my question is, is that possible? and how?