List:       focus-ms
Subject:    RE: ISA Server oddity or feature : SOLVED
From:       "James D. Stallard" <cds () cionlne ! com>
Date:       2001-11-26 19:01:10

All

Thank you to everyone who replied to the list and privately
The problem was indeed packet filters, I have assumed (incorrectly) that
as all the other clients were operating fine the problem was elsewhere.

The solution was 2 additional packet filters as follows:
TCP outbound, remote fixed-110, local any.
TCP inbound, remote fixed-25, local any.

My own attempts had failed because I had set my packet filters to fix
the LOCAL port and not the remote ports of 110 and 25 respectively -
duh!

Thanks again

Regards

James D. Stallard