List:       focus-linux
Subject:    Re: Application level proxy for POP3/SMTP protocol
From:       Marcelo Ravilet <mravilet () e-money ! cl>
Date:       2006-06-05 13:06:04

Hi guys,

	A way for this solution is iptables, you can do the PAT concept, (port
address translation)

here an example for PAT.

/sbin/iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -p tcp -i eth0 -d xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
		 --dport 8888 -j DNAT --to yyy.yyy.yyy.yyy:80
/sbin/iptables -A FORWARD -p tcp -i eth0 -d yyy.yyy.yyy.yyy --dport 80 -j ACCEPT

Best Regards
Marcelo Ravilet