List:       focus-ids
Subject:    [Suspected Spam]RE: I love the smell of whining in the morning...
From:       "Nelson Brito" <nbrito () sekure ! org>
Date:       2009-12-10 20:06:52

The new NSS "Network Intrusion Prevention Systems Test Methodology v6" can be
found @
http://www.nsslabs.com/test-reports/NSSLabs_IPS%20GroupTestMethodology_v6.pdf

/*
 * $Id: signature,v 1.2 2009-12-03 11:23:42-02 nbrito Exp $
 *
 * Nelson Brito / Security Researcher / fnstenv.blogspot.com
 * Copyright(c) 2009 Nelson Brito <nbrito[at]sekure[dot]org>.
 */