List:       focus-ids
Subject:    Re: How to evaluate an IPS/IDS product
From:       Joel Snyder <Joel.Snyder () Opus1 ! COM>
Date:       2009-09-11 15:42:42

I wrote two white papers which may be of help:

Steps to Picking the Right IPS for Your Company
http://www.opus1.com/www/whitepapers/ips-eval.pdf

and

Seven Requirements for Enterprise IPS Products
http://www.opus1.com/www/whitepapers/enterpriseips.pdf

jms

--
Joel M Snyder, 1404 East Lind Road, Tucson, AZ, 85719
Senior Partner, Opus One       Phone: +1 520 324 0494