List:       focus-ids
Subject:    Re: Re: Serious Problems with Logiplex IDS
From:       HeadclownS () netscape ! net
Date:       2007-08-31 19:03:19

We've had similar problems. The latest being, it seems like they have gone out of business. The listed telephone numbers are disconnected. We're stuck "holding the bag".
On several occasions they gave us tech assist that turned out to be completely incorrect.

Test Your IDS

Is your IDS deployed correctly?
Find out quickly and easily by testing it
with real-world attacks from CORE IMPACT.
Go to http://www.coresecurity.com/index.php5?module=Form&action=impact&campaign=intro_sfw
to learn more.