List:       focus-ids
Subject:    Re: Counterstorm Correlation engine
From:       Landon Lewis <lewis () digitalbond ! com>
Date:       2006-12-04 18:00:08

Daniel-

This might help you.

http://appft1.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?
Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsearch-
bool.html&r=1&f=G&l=50&co1=AND&d=PG01&s1=Antura&OS=Antura&RS=Antura

This is the patent application (patent pending) submitted on Nov
17th, 2005. It looks to contain a lot of invention specifics of their
technology. Inventors have one year from that to issue the (real)
patent. I didn't search the issued database or try any other search
terms besides "Antura".

Regards,

Landon