List:       focus-ids
Subject:    Re: Host IDS supporting Solaris 10 & AIX 5.3
From:       "Nerijus Krukauskas" <nkrukauskas () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-11-30 7:30:02

Hi,

On 28/11/06, jipi dini <jipidini@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We are in the process of upgrading from Solaris 8 to Solaris 10 (and AIX
> 5.3) .
> I need to find a HIDS product that support those 2 platform.
>
> Here is a list of Products that are not supporting those platform:
> - Cisco CSA
> - Enterasys HIDS
> - Third Brigade
>
> I know that ISS support those platforms but is there any other
> products that should be considered?

  I would add Open Source HIDS (http://ossec.net/) to the list. It's
good, it's actively developing, it's open source and it's FREE.

--
http://nk99.org/

Test Your IDS

Is your IDS deployed correctly?
Find out quickly and easily by testing it
with real-world attacks from CORE IMPACT.
Go to http://www.coresecurity.com/index.php5?module=Form&action=impact&campaign=intro_sfw
to learn more.