List:       focus-ids
Subject:    RE: tcp overlap
From:       "Umesh Shankar" <ushankar () cs ! berkeley ! edu>
Date:       2003-01-28 19:29:24

In our (mine and Vern Paxson's) work on Active Mapping, we gathered results
on TCP overlap (among other things) across a wide variety of OSes.

An explanation of the policies and their observed values can be found in:
http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/%7Eushankar/research/active/activemap.pdf (I
believe there were at least 3 policies).

Umesh