List:       focus-ids
Subject:    Opinions Needed
From:       Tom Freeman <tfreeman () wescorp ! coop>
Date:       2002-07-05 21:49:24

Hi all,

Long time reader, second time poster...

I am just trying get everyone's $0.02 on the Managed Security Service
Provider, SecureWorks.  They market themselves as being "Intrusion
Prevention" not Intrusion Detection.  I am looking for Raves or Rants or
whatever you can tell me.  Also for those who have had first hand knowledge,
how secure are their sensors, how easy can a D/Dos take them down.  Thanks
for your time.

Cheers

Thomas L. Freeman Jr.
Information Security Analyst