List:       focus-ids
Subject:    ARIS extractor WIN32 bugfix
From:       Oliver Friedrichs <of () securityfocus ! com>
Date:       2002-01-31 20:17:35

We have updated the version of ARIS extractor for WIN32 platforms to resolve
a scheduling problem reported on RealSecure systems.  This bug affects
RealSecure 6.0 and 6.5 support and can cause log uploads to fail.  This
issue was due to a change in the method used to store the date/time within
the RealSecure database.

If you are running ARIS extractor with RealSecure 6.0 or 6.5, you can obtain
the updated version from the ARIS extractor download site at:

http://aris.securityfocus.com/Download.asp

For any further issues, please feel free to mail me directly, or contact
aris-bugs@securityfocus.com.

Thanks,

Oliver Friedrichs
Director of Engineering - ARIS