List:       focus-ids
Subject:    Updated Pages
From:       "Talisker" <talisker () networkintrusion ! co ! uk>
Date:       2002-01-23 21:45:37

Hi
I'm desperately trying to update the Network IDS on my website before I
disappear for a while, as I see it the Network IDS out there are:

      CaptIO
      CyberTrace
      E-Trust IDS
      Netprowler
      NID
      SecureNet Pro
      Snort
     BlackICE Guard

      Defense Worx IDS

      Network Flight Recorder
      OpenSnort
      Sessionwall3
      Tamandua
     BlackIce Sentry
      Cisco Secure IDS
      Dragon
      Manhunt
      Netranger
      RealSecure
      SHADOW

Thanks to NFR a few have disappeared, hence the gaps.  If I am missing any
new arrivals please drop me a line before next Tuesday and I'll try to
include them.  I have updated all the links on the page but need to revisit
the salient details about each product.  I should have some Internet access
where I'm going but it will be limited therefore the site updates will be
somewhat sporadic.

I'll be tackling Host IDS this Friday

Thanks for any time you can spare to looking at the list

take care
-andy
http://www.networkintrusion.co.uk