List:       focus-ids
Subject:    Fw: IDS - Announce: SnortFE - A win32 front end to Snort/MySQL
From:       "Anthony Scalzitti" <tony () scalzitti ! org>
Date:       2002-01-12 0:41:05

Hello, and thank you in advance

I have written a small front end to my Snort/MySQL database for Win32.  I
found ACID to be a great front end for checking trends, nightly activity
etc.  However, I wanted something on a more "real-time" basis I could run on
my Win2K desktop along with my other daily use applications (like corp.
e-mail).

It is available at my site that I just put up for it, so please excuse the
site if I left a few things out.

http://security.scalzitti.org

Thank you