List:       focus-ids
Subject:    RE: Change control features in IDS products?
From:       Chmielarski TOM-ATC090 <Tom.Chmielarski () motorola ! com>
Date:       2002-01-06 16:58:58

Toby,
Unfortunately this will only tell who last modified a particular group.. It does not \
say what that change was.  Nor does this seem totally accurate as the query does not \
reflect the times of some recent changes to agent version.. Nor does this help \
control at a local level when changes are applied. Here is a unified version of the \
queries that Andrew suggested.

NOTE: ICEcap stores in GST +0, so you probably have to adjust for your timeszone \
offset. I have adjusted for CST (-6)..

If your not comfortable with SQL queries, you can paste this into the ICECap \
interface at: Tools -> SQL Utilities -> SQL Query

--- CUT HERE ---
Select a.accountID as 'account',
	a.accountname as 'Account Name',
	pg.GroupID as 'Group ID',
	pg.GroupName as 'Group Name',
	cu.userName as 'Created By',
	dateadd(hour,-6,pg.createTime) as 'Group Created',
	mu.username as 'Last Mod By',
	dateadd(hour,-6,pg.lastModified) as 'Last Mod Date'

FROM icecap..policygroup pg
JOIN icecap..account a ON a.accountID = pg.accountid
LEFT JOIN icecap..users cu ON cu.userid = pg.CreatedBy
LEFT JOIN icecap..users mu ON mu.userid = pg.LastModifiedBy

ORDER BY pg.lastModified desc

Regards,
Tom