List:       flume-user
Subject:    RE: ChannelException, bytecapacity
From:       "Mangtani, Kushal" <Kushal.Mangtani () viasat ! com>
Date:       2014-05-13 6:08:36

I would suggest putting your flume config when you are posting your questio=
n. Just from the looks of it; that Your source cannot put events in channel=
 .Two reasons:

1) Either the transaction capacity is the issue. You have to tweak it to ma=
ke sure the channel never gets full.Also;make sure that the capacity of cha=
nnel is sufficient.

2) One more thing to note is that your downstream rate from channel to sink=
 could also relatively low causing the channel to be always full. Read abou=
t batch size in sinks.

Hope this helps.

-Kushal Mangtani