List:       flume-user
Subject:    At Hadoop Summit today.
From:       Jonathan Hsieh <jon () cloudera ! com>
Date:       2011-06-29 14:05:55

Hi all,

FYI, for those attending Hadoop Summit today in Santa Clara, and would love
to meet up in person.    I and several of the other developers and
committers will be attending (or giving a talk in some cases).

I really enjoy learning about the good and bad, expected and unexpected
experiences that come up with your usage!

Hope to see you all there!

Jon.

--
// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)