List:       flowscan
Subject:    RE: [Jkflow-users] Performance Issues
From:       Jurgen Kobierczynski <jurgen.kobierczynski () pandora ! be>
Date:       2004-06-23 23:18:53

The included flowscan file was the official FlowScan 1.006, merged with
the flowscan instance fork patch appeared earlier on the flowscan
mailing list. The original Flowscan doesn't support the flow-tools dump
layout, and I didn't included it (yet?).

A question: Is there an official release location of Flowscan supporting
flow-tools?

Jurgen

Jurgen Kobierczynski <jurgen.kobierczynski@pandora.be>

--