List:       flowscan
Subject:    Re: cflowd/flowscan and NAT with only outbound traffic
From:       Francois Mikus <fmikus () acktomic ! com>
Date:       2001-05-29 0:17:13

Hi Richard,

Have you verified that you have set the flow source interface for the
UDP Netflow packets. You should set this in your Cisco`s configuration
along with the usual ip flow export destination and ip flow export
version configurations. I believe the syntax is: ip flow export source
<interfacename>

But don`t quote me on it. This is totally by memory. :-)

Cheers,

Francois