List:       flowscan
Subject:    Re: my raw flow files show no src flows
From:       Danial Howard <howadani () isu ! edu>
Date:       2002-03-14 15:05:50

I passed this onto our Network Administrator. He checked the interfaces
and found that flow-cache/sampling was disabled on the link between our
internal and external router. It was also disabled on a link to one of
our peering ISP's. When he enabled both of them, I started seeing normal
raw flows again. Everything looks good now.

He and I and not sure how flow-cache/sampling was disabled on those
interfaces. He blames it on his own fat fingers.

Thanks Michael for leading us in the right direction.

--
Help        mailto:majordomo@net.doit.wisc.edu and say "help" in message body