List:       flowscan
Subject:    Re: multiple cflowds - was: [Re: Running flowscan o nmultiple routers]
From:       fingers <fingers () fingers ! co ! za>
Date:       2002-03-13 16:21:30

howdie

> >Yes, "LocalNextHops" is where you specify the next hop addresses used by the
> >border routers to talk to each other.

I have a similar question, just haven't finished rtfm'ing but seing as
it's a topic of conversation:

you say "to talk to each other" this is if they're directly connected?
What if I want to have a flowscan report 'per-device' (each edge router)
From what I read, I thought the LocalNextHops was where I'd put the ip
address (in my case loopback) of each device exporting a flow? I just
haven't been able to figure out how to tell flowscan about each device
properly to generate seperate rrd's/png's for each device.

Regards

--Rob

--
Help        mailto:majordomo@net.doit.wisc.edu and say "help" in message body