List:       flightgear-users
Subject:    [Flightgear-users] openSuSE and Flightgear
From:       Donn Washburn <n5xwb () comcast ! net>
Date:       2010-07-30 18:51:08

  OpenSuSE 11.3 GM seems to have a problem with either KDE or nouveau
kernel module.  I have downloaded and compiled two different git weeks
and still have the same problem after git Simgear, Flightgear and FGData.

That is that in both cases fgfs comes up with the bootsplash and seems
to load models up the Scenery loading part and then crashes, blows up or
whatever disapears.

Anyone have an idea for seen the same.  Both programs were checked and
watched for compile errors  none noted.

I have removed most of the nouveau stuff and installed an NV.run module

--
73 de Donn Washburn
307 Savoy Street     Email:" n5xwb@comcast.net "