List:       flightgear-users
Subject:    Re: [Flightgear-users] fgfs.physra.com
From:       contact-flightgear () fgfs ! physra ! com
Date:       2009-10-12 7:43:25

Hi Larry and George,

i know ads are anoying. I think as long as traffic is not exceeding i
can remove it.

The user and password is required to prevent direct linking. I don't
just want to mirror everything and others link on it on their pages.
User and password changes frequently and is shown on top of the page.
I hope this is not a problem. Perhaps i can build a download script to
make sure the downloader is comeing from fgfs.physra.com. Then no
password is required any more. But the passwort solution is much more
easier :-).

Greetings
Miko